These are all pages which were linked to at some point for reference purposes or proof of theory. Jerobeam Fenderson also explains in depth how oscilloscopes and wave relationships work pretty well in case you need another starting point.
“Cell-compressing technique a new path in immunotherapy”
“First immunotherapy success for triple-negative breast cancer”
“Tumor cell expansion challenges current physics”
“How a sleeping cancer awakens and metastasizes”
“Tiny vortices driven by magnetic fields might be able to move microscopic particles”
“Study finds ‘sweet spot’ where tissue stiffness drives cancer’s spread”
“Why is a remote Colombian town a hot spot of an inherited intellectual disability?”
“Focus: MRI of Electrons”
“Focus: Electron Speedometer”
“Ultrafast manipulation of mirror domain walls in a charge density wave”
“Unstable cosmic domain walls may decay and produce observable radiation”
A domain wall is a type of topological soliton that occurs whenever a discrete symmetry is spontaneously broken. Domain walls also sometimes called kinks in analogy with closely related kink solution of the sine-Gordon model or models with polynomial potentials. Unstable domain walls can also appear if spontaneously broken discrete symmetry is approximate and there is a false vacuum.
A domain (hyper volume) is extended in three spatial dimensions and one time dimension. A domain wall is the boundary between two neighboring domains. Thus a domain wall is extended in two spatial dimensions and one time dimension.
Important examples are:
- Domain wall (magnetism), an interface separating magnetic domains
- Domain wall (optics), for domain walls in optics
- Domain wall (string theory), a theoretical 2-dimensional singularity
Besides these important cases similar solitons appear in wide spectrum of the models. Here are other examples:
- Early in the universe, spontaneous breaking of discrete symmetries produced domain walls. The resulting network of domain walls influenced the late stages of cosmological inflation and the cosmic microwave background radiation. Observations constrain the existence of stable domain walls. Models beyond the Standard Model can account for those constraints. Unstable cosmic domain walls may decay and produce observable radiation.
- There exist a class of the braneworld models where the brane is assumed to be a domain wall formed by interacting extra-dimensional fields. The matter is localized due to the interaction with this configuration and can leave it at sufficiently high energies. The jargon term for this domain wall is “thick brane” in contrast to the “thin brane” of the models where it is described as delta-potential or simply as some ideal surface with matter fields on it.
“Understanding mNP Hyperthermia for cancer treatment at the cellular scale”
“Synopsis: Throwing Dust at Planet Formation”
“Coherent Electron Trajectory Control in Graphene”
This is a DNA image I found on google. Link
These are images of the Indalo, and some African and Aztec symbolism
This is an image of the Oak Island money pit
I used these horoscope images from here
This could be from https://www.khanacademy.org/
This is an image of Majora as a comparison from N64 (2000) to to 3DS (2015), alongside the whirlpool galaxy M51.
By Edward Hands, CC BY 2.5, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=50694226
By Kraaiennest – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=3651297